Winning Sales & Customer Service Assistant
verb (used without object), won, win·ning.
- to finish first in a race, contest, or the like.
- to succeed by striving or effort: They fought for the industry award and won
- to gain the victory; overcome an adversary: They won the big contract from the clutches of their rivals
Located in New York, The Win Concept is an up and coming Sales and Marketing Company and we are expanding rapidly. With offices opening both nationally and internationally we are looking to recruit to assist team growth within event and business to business campaigns, either to cater for the high client demand during the summer period or long term, depending on aspirations.
- Access to One on One Client/ Customer Service/ Sales Coaching
- Many Travel Opportunities
- A fun and lively working environment
- Face to Face Interaction with Customers