21 hours ago
PLEASE NOTE : due to the heavy volume of candidates , we apologize if we are not able to reply to you
do not hesitate resending your resume and cover letter . Must be 18 and older!
- Utilize layout software to assemble text, photographs and other content in an aesthetically pleasing and easy-to-read arrangement
- Responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact
- Interpreting the editor's needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Meet with editor in order to discuss the appearance of the upcoming issue
- Decide on typeface and fonts for magazine’s cover and headlines
- Decide how visuals and articles will be tied together
- Decide which type of artwork and other visuals will be used for each story
- Involved with designing layout of company website
This is an incredible opportunity for your work to be put into live practice, everything you do will be directly applied to company and you will be directly involved with the day to day operations of the magazine.
Number of positions available
- Excellent abilities with Editing , after effect , youtube , instagram
- Able to work closely in a team
- Enjoy combining creativity with technical work
- Able to schedule and prioritize tasks, and you have excellent attention to detail
- Interested in solving complicated publication layout issues, such as balancing advertisements with content
- Interested in working with computers as well as collaborating with others
- Knowledge of media, typography, and portfolio development
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to visualize the final product during the design process
- Must also be able to work independently
- Must be able to take vague ideas from Editor-in-chief and turn it into a reality
- its part time with flexibility but we want people to commit for 6 months and longer as some period of time are fully empty (you will not be super busy the entire 6 months!)
About FV magazine
Skills you'll need for this internship
Skills you'll learn in this internship
provided by employer
What happens after you send in your application?
FV magazine is actively interviewing now. Due to the volume of applications, FV magazine has indicated that they will not follow up unless you are selected for an interview.
FV magazine also indicates this role is likely to convert to full-time.
Get email updates for the latest VIdeo Editor intern jobs in Los Angeles, CA
Learn how to get your resume noticed and nail that interview.
Build a better resume
98% of candidates are eliminated at the initial resume screening.Learn how to be in the 2%
Apply early and often
Apply early and apply often - the first 8 days of a job posting matter most.Tips for the application process
Prepare for the big interview
Do your research and practice your responses to make a lasting impression.How to ace your interview
Employers want to see that you’ve done your homework and are excited about the company.
Other essential interview questions:
More Interview Tips and Tricks