Paid Internship with a small company (50+ employees). Hands-on learning starts day one in this fast paced environment. Obtaining course credit may also be possible, depending on the student’s program approval. Hours will be flexible based on school schedule. Term of internship is 1 semester with the potential for extensions. Apply today, as we are continually interviewing for upcoming semesters.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Internship will provide exposure to the inner-workings of a wealth management firm. Responsibilities include a wide variety of Technology related tasks.
- Provide end-user support for PC/tablet/smartphone software install, integration and use, including problem analysis and resolution
- Move, add, and change desktop and laptop PCs, servers, (VOIP) telephones and tablets
- Provide maintenance and support of hardware configurations and software versions, releases and upgrades
- Ability to call software and hardware vendors to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Research and test the best approach to performing repetitive support tasks and the creation and maintenance of procedures documentation
- Create and remove users/computers from Active Directory and 3rd party software
- Assist with a variety of IT projects