Phantasy Management, LLC. is looking for a motivated, energetic and creative production assistant to join our team. We need an energetic team player who understands the flexible schedule that the broadcast industry requires to join our production crew. This person will be responsible for operating cameras, teleprompter, audio-board, graphics and video equipment; as related to live broadcasts and post-production. Must have good technical skills, and good communication skills. Responsibilities include floor directing, camera/studio operator, digital editing, assisting the news department, and other duties as assigned.
Construction, maintenance, installation and operation of props, cameras, prompters, sets and other production equipment.
• Maintain professional appearance of studio/sets.
• Work also includes AVID editing (non-linear) for news and website content.
• Lighting and script preparation
• Edit syndicated promos for air
• Video cueing during taping
• Assist the directors as needed
• Assist with audio/video editing using A-roll, B-roll, OC Record, VO Record, Animation, Music, and/or SFX.
• Assist editor in post-production finishing, which may include color correction, compression, renders, delivery of final masters to broadcast stations.
• Working knowledge of Premier Pro and After Effects is desired
• Assistant to the producers, video editors, animators- organize and archive footage.
• Support project manager throughout the production process by providing input and making necessary changes to the original footage
• Reshoot and edit captured videos by using a variety of licensed software to reach professional quality coverage
• Brainstorm and present creative briefs for videos that will help elevate the brand and its message