3 months ago
WHO WE ARE
WHY THIS MATTERS
Please Note: Somatopia student internships require a minimum of 10 hours per week commitment, are unpaid, and run for a minimum of 90 days (though we do have some flexibility on that timing). We’re happy to work with your school to make sure you receive maximum credits.
In order to apply, please complete the following application form:
You may read more about our approach to psychotherapy here:
Number of positions available
- We are looking for smart, motivated, fun people to work with
- Should have some interest in one of the following topics: psychology, trauma healing, psychotherapy, the mind-body connection, yoga, and/or mindfulness
- We’re a fast-moving startup, so positivity, flexibility, and a willingness to do whatever it takes, are key
- This is a fully virtual role, so you’ll need a good computer, good internet and a good place to work
- A passion for people and the future of trauma healing
Skills you'll need for this internship
Skills you'll learn in this internship
provided by employer
What happens after you send in your application?
Somatopia is actively interviewing now. Due to the volume of applications, Somatopia has indicated that they will not follow up unless you are selected for an interview.
Get email updates for the latest Online Trauma Certificate Program - Student Intern jobs that are remote
Understand more about this internship and other internships like this
People who completed this type of internship end up in the following types of jobs
That get hired for this type of internship
100 other majors7%
People who did this kind of internship end up at the following companies
Learn how to get your resume noticed and nail that interview.
Build a better resume
98% of candidates are eliminated at the initial resume screening.Learn how to be in the 2%
Apply early and often
Apply early and apply often - the first 8 days of a job posting matter most.Tips for the application process
Prepare for the big interview
Do your research and practice your responses to make a lasting impression.How to ace your interview
Employers want to see that you’ve done your homework and are excited about the company.
Other essential interview questions:
More Interview Tips and Tricks