a month ago
The internship position includes but is not limited to: the planning/coordination and execution of events/meetings; marketing/communications; research; office and database management; correspondence; website/social media management; copy-writing/editing; grant writing; and much more. PPF is looking for dynamic candidates with a high-level of energy. This is a hands-on internship where the intern will have the opportunity to apply their classroom learning. It will require great initiative and aptitude on the part of the candidate, in order to complete a vast array of projects (often independently) related to every aspect of non-profit business operation. The selected intern will have the ability to use their own creativity and experience to help complete assigned projects. The intern will be working with executive volunteers, event day volunteers, and PPF personnel.
The internship position is a full time non-paid volunteer learning opportunity, allowing each individual to sculpt their management skills while garnering a tremendous amount of real world industry related experience. The PPF intern will work directly with the executive director to oversee all operations for the Foundation.
Number of positions available
- Pursuing a degree in an applicable field.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Possess the skills to start and complete all projects assigned to him or her.
- Must adhere to all time-lines for projects. Each project will have a timeline of when it needs to be completed, usually one month prior to event. These time-lines are required to be followed by and not meeting these deadlines could result in termination.
- Possess their own vehicle, laptop and cell phone (for business calls only) in order to be able to work remotely as well as in the corporate office. Travel to meetings throughout the Metroplex will also be required.
- Is expected to be present and on time for all professional commitments, including PPF event/meetings which occur in the evening and on weekends.
About Pro Players Foundation
Skills you'll need for this internship
Skills you'll learn in this internship
provided by employer
What happens after you send in your application?
Pro Players Foundation is actively interviewing now. Due to the volume of applications, Pro Players Foundation has indicated that they will not follow up unless you are selected for an interview.
Pro Players Foundation also indicates this role is likely to convert to full-time.
Get email updates for the latest Executive Intern - Project Management jobs in Southlake, TX
Understand more about this internship and other internships like this
People who completed this type of internship end up in the following types of jobs
That get hired for this type of internship
Business Administration Management And Operations9%
226 other majors63%
People who did this kind of internship end up at the following companies
For Southlake, TX | $3,485/mo
Learn how to get your resume noticed and nail that interview.
Build a better resume
98% of candidates are eliminated at the initial resume screening.Learn how to be in the 2%
Apply early and often
Apply early and apply often - the first 8 days of a job posting matter most.Tips for the application process
Prepare for the big interview
Do your research and practice your responses to make a lasting impression.How to ace your interview
Employers want to see that you’ve done your homework and are excited about the company.
Other essential interview questions:
More Interview Tips and Tricks