Skip to content
Responsibilities may include:
- Research and develop draft educational or marketing materials which may include: display board, event flyers, website content and handouts.
- Prepare and research internet and social media content.
- Conduct research for reports or market campaign materials.
- Assist in advocacy of current policy campaigns, including researching, writing, compiling and distributing legislative memoranda, publications and packets. Assisting with preparation of outreach and advocacy events. Schedule and participate in legislative meetings.
- Provide project and campaign support to CHNY staff and participate in outreach activities at public events.
- Assist with general office duties as assigned, assisting with filing, copying and data entry.
- Participate in and contribute to staff meetings, conference calls, email correspondence, and other means of communication as requested.
policy, research, social media, communication, event management, writing, data entry, scheduling, environmental awareness, environmental compliance, environmental impact assessment, environmental science, environmental management systems, sustainability, water quality
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online. Report potential fraud to us if you're unsure about the legitimacy of a job posting or employer on Chegg Internships.
- Never accept a check or other funds from a company to purchase materials necessary for your position.
- Avoid and report situations where employers require payment or work without compensation as part of the application process.
- Avoid corresponding with anyone who reaches out via text or email or outside of the Chegg Internships platform that you don't recognize.
- Be wary of Google Hangout or Skype interviews as these are not publicly-listed numbers that can be used to verify the legitimacy of the interviewer.
Chegg®Internships is a service provided by Chegg, Inc. © 2019 Chegg, Inc. All Rights Reserved