Skip to content
This position will involve:
- Mastering agile video capture and editing using smartphones and cameras.
- Creating creative projects, such as Vlogging, Q&A shows, Interviews, and promotional videos.
- Learning latest video publishing platforms such as Facebook Watch, YouTube, etc.
- Networking and meeting with clients to take on new projects and tasks.
- Immersing in the new social media era with creative content and posts.
- Working directly with the CEO.
editing, video, blogging, facebook, youtube, music videos, social media, interviewing, creativity, creative content production, publishing, mastering, web content, video editing, final cut pro
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online. Report potential fraud to us if you're unsure about the legitimacy of a job posting or employer on Chegg Internships.
- Never accept a check or other funds from a company to purchase materials necessary for your position.
- Avoid and report situations where employers require payment or work without compensation as part of the application process.
- Avoid corresponding with anyone who reaches out via text or email or outside of the Chegg Internships platform that you don't recognize.
- Be wary of Google Hangout or Skype interviews as these are not publicly-listed numbers that can be used to verify the legitimacy of the interviewer.
Chegg®Internships is a service provided by Chegg, Inc. © 2019 Chegg, Inc. All Rights Reserved