3 days ago
- Assisting with the writing of new pieces
- Help develop upcoming issues of FV Magazine
- Creating weekly content that can potentially be used in upcoming issues
- Assisting with writing interview questions
- Assisting with research on artists, musicians, celebs, etc.
- Ability to help edit new pieces
Number of positions available
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Extensive background in journalism/ writing/ creative writing
- Enthusiastic about reaching new audiences
- Creative, able to think of new pieces
- Must have strong grammar and writing skills
- Comfortable with taking initiative and working with a team
- Detail oriented and self motivated
- Comfortable with working alone and keeping self accountable for results
- Strong research ability, to find new content to share
About FV magazine
Skills you'll need for this internship
Skills you'll learn in this internship
provided by employer
How will you be compensated for this role?
Benefits for this internship
provided by employer
What happens after you send in your application?
FV magazine is actively interviewing now. Due to the volume of applications, FV magazine has indicated that they will not follow up unless you are selected for an interview.
Get email updates for the latest JOURNALISM AND WRITING INTERN jobs that are remote
Understand more about this internship and other internships like this
People who completed this type of internship end up in the following types of jobs
That get hired for this type of internship
English Language And Literature15%
Speech Communication And Rhetoric4%
294 other majors44%
People who did this kind of internship end up at the following companies
Learn how to get your resume noticed and nail that interview.
Build a better resume
98% of candidates are eliminated at the initial resume screening.Learn how to be in the 2%
Apply early and often
Apply early and apply often - the first 8 days of a job posting matter most.Tips for the application process
Prepare for the big interview
Do your research and practice your responses to make a lasting impression.How to ace your interview
Employers want to see that you’ve done your homework and are excited about the company.
Other essential interview questions:
More Interview Tips and Tricks