• Assist in creating and implementing social media marketing strategies, content, and tactics to increase brand awareness, drive internet traffic , audience engagement, and sales
• Perform research activities to find articles, stories, and resources relevant to client base and post content to social media accounts
• Research new and emerging fundraising software
• Prepare weekly updates and reports to track growth and success rates of campaigns
• Writing, posting blog posts/tweets/updates, etc. and upload pictures and videos to social media accounts
• Update all social media accounts with activities and events being held by Getaboard
• Ensure proper brand messaging is being properly received and executed online
• Assist with email communication outreach, including e-newsletters
• Help coordinate and excite successful goal oriented crowdfunding campaigns (e.g. square, stripe, PayPal, GoFundMe, fundrazor.com, etc.)
• Identify leaders, celebrities, influencers and engage then in brand activities
• Monitor and respond to social media activities on a regular basis and build relationships with new and existing audiences
• Research other non-profit websites and social media strategies for idea generation and campaign inspiration
• Provide support to the Getaboard team with the coordination and/or implementation of special events/activities including check-ins, hosting, and customer service, etc.
• Communicate with Getaboard staff to ensure a smooth running of the projects and campaigns
• Assist with other marketing support activities as needed.