2 months ago
Beverly Hills Marketing is an automotive marketing company located in Los Angeles. We're currently accepting interns in four different departments of our company.
1) Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- This would consist of interacting with clients. We specialize in automotive wholesale so there are a good number of prospects to speak with everyday. We also do general marketing so this is another area in which students can learn more about marketing and sales in general. (Business marketing and/or networking)
2) Human Resources
- We are in the process of growing the company to the next level. We receive many resumes and have to qualify each person and meet with them. This is great for any student looking to get more into management or HR. This way they can learn more about job qualifications and the interview process first hand.
3) Social Media / Web Design / Graphic Design
- Social Media is a very essential tool in Marketing / Advertising. Everyday in everyway we look for ways to creativity reach the world through social media and design. Students will be exposed to real world situations / discussions in different aspects of marketing, and or design and web development.
Accounting, Business, Consulting, Entertainment, Events and Meeting Planning, Finance, Human Resources, Management, Marketing, Merchandising, Public Relations, Research, Sales, Social Services, Writing
About Beverly Hills Marketing
Skills you'll need for this internship
provided by employer
How will you be compensated for this role?
Benefits for this internship
provided by employer
What happens after you send in your application?
Beverly Hills Marketing is actively interviewing now. If Beverly Hills Marketing chooses not to move forward with your application, they will notify you.
Beverly Hills Marketing also indicates this role is likely to convert to full-time.
Get email updates for the latest Beverly Hills Marketing jobs in Beverly Hills, CA
Understand more about this internship and other internships like this
People who completed this type of internship end up in the following types of jobs
That get hired for this type of internship
Business Administration Management And Operations12%
161 other majors48%
People who did this kind of internship end up at the following companies
For Beverly Hills, CA | $5,264/mo
Learn how to get your resume noticed and nail that interview.
Build a better resume
98% of candidates are eliminated at the initial resume screening.Learn how to be in the 2%
Apply early and often
Apply early and apply often - the first 8 days of a job posting matter most.Tips for the application process
Prepare for the big interview
Do your research and practice your responses to make a lasting impression.How to ace your interview
Employers want to see that you’ve done your homework and are excited about the company.
Other essential interview questions:
More Interview Tips and Tricks