Responsible for assisting the Development Manager with marketing, social media and public relation efforts for Lift For Life Gym to promote and enhance youth experiences.
• Developing, writing, and editing news stories for the monthly e-newsletter as well as the annual paper newsletter and event specific communications.
• Helping create and design LFLG’s End of Year Appeal campaign to individual and corporate donors.
• Coordinating all of LFLG’s social media pages by writing and posting relevant content as well as replying to comments, messages, etc.
• Working with the Special Events Intern to develop and create marketing materials to promote LFLG’s events (advertisements, posters, flyers, etc.) as well as materials to be used at the events (program book, signage, contact lists, etc.).
• Miscellaneous duties as needed.
This position will have flexible office hours between 9:00 am – 4:00 pm, Monday thru Thursday. Some weekend and evening hours required.