We are looking for an ambitious SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN to work closely with our creative, energetic and dynamic team.
Interns become an integral part of the YourTango team, learning the ins and outs of the online publishing business.
*This internship is paid a one-time stipend of $500 upon completion of the 16 weeks.
- Posting daily to various social media channels, including several Facebook pages, Twitter and Pinterest (and possibly Instagram)
- Experiment with different strategies to grow readership
- Regularly interpreting social media analytics to create new strategies for success
- Interacting regularly with our audience via Twitter and Facebook
- Help implement article search engine optimization (SEO) strategies
- Sharing editorial content from our partner sites
- Opportunities to expand into learning and participating more in editorial team, back-end analytics, etc.