a year ago
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads or banners
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
Skills you'll need for this internship
provided by employer
How will you be compensated for this role?
provided by employer
What happens after you send in your application?
globafly is actively interviewing now. Due to the volume of applications, globafly has indicated that they will not follow up unless you are selected for an interview.
globafly also indicates this role is likely to convert to full-time.
Get email updates for the latest LA only - PAID Graphic Design INTERNSHIP jobs that are remote
Understand more about this internship and other internships like this
That get hired for this type of internship
Fine And Studio Arts7%
Design And Applied Arts7%
225 other majors29%
People who did this kind of internship end up at the following companies
(National average offered by employers)
Learn how to get your resume noticed and nail that interview.
Build a better resume
98% of candidates are eliminated at the initial resume screening.Learn how to be in the 2%
Apply early and often
Apply early and apply often - the first 8 days of a job posting matter most.Tips for the application process
Prepare for the big interview
Do your research and practice your responses to make a lasting impression.How to ace your interview
Employers want to see that you’ve done your homework and are excited about the company.
Other essential interview questions:
More Interview Tips and Tricks