DEVELOPMENT AND CORPORATE RELATIONS INTERNSHIP
This individual will work with the Development team to gain first-hand exposure to the development process in a local non-profit organization. Interns will acquire a wide range of critical and transferrable skills, including fundraising, donor relations, events and communications, research and data/analysis/entry and copywriting, along with administrative skills. Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Support team in planning and executing fundraising initiatives, including internal and external events, campaigns, and more
- Build and strengthen donor and corporate relations through stewardship efforts
- Attend meetings alongside the Development team, as they present partnership opportunities to various community partners
- Identify opportunities for local partnerships and manage research results, including logging findings and relationships in Raiser’s Edge database
- Work with Communications department to ensure local campaigns and initiatives are promoted through social media, email, and other media
Candidates looking to apply must be extremely detail oriented. All majors are welcome, but this position is ideal for applicants pursuing a degree in Public Administration or the non-profit sector, Business, or Communications/Marketing/ Public Relations.