As a web designer for Phantasy Management, LLC, you are responsible for creating and maintaining a website that will help the promotion of Phantasy Management, LLC.. You must also be comfortable enough with meeting clients and assessing the clients specific needs. The web designer is also responsible for a consistent update of Phantasy Management, LLC. website. The web designer must be able to create and easy but imaginative layout that includes features of a website. Also the web designer understands that the web page must be up to date and all times based on what is being prioritized day to day.
Other responsibilities included but not limited to:
• Ability to manage and meet tight deadlines
• Strong communication skills
• Graphic design
• Computer programming
• Experience with Photoshop and InDesign are greatly desired
• Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
• Creative and Flexible
• Familiarity with social networking sites required
• Interested in political and social issues and generally socially conscious individual
• Upgrades site by updating content and graphics; monitoring performance and results; identifying and evaluating improvement options; introducing new technology; maintaining links.
• Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Create PSDs for visual layout of web page and convert each design into HTML and CSS
• Remove and "dead" links immediately and respond to issues with site functionality
• Create mock-ups for proposed project pages and update them as needed