WaterFire seeks a highly motivated, detail oriented student who is energetic, a team player and results-oriented. You will provide support to the Development Team and gain valuable skills and insights into individual major gifts fundraising for general operating funds and special projects. As part of the Development Team you will assist with planning and executive fundraising events and campaigns, maintaining and expanding private donor support, developing new partnerships, researching prospects, developing individualized prospect strategies and more! You will also assist with a variety of activities and tasks including: data entry, donor relations, note taking, organizing and project planning event management and related items.
WaterFire is a seasonal event and responsibilities will vary accordingly per the discretion of WaterFire Providence administration.
- Assist with all aspects of major gifts stewardship.
- Taking detailed and precise notes.
- Assist with planning and execution of fundraising events for major gift donors and prospects.
- Experience individual donor cultivation through attendance at donor events
- Assist with data entry, research, mailings, filing and other skilled administrative tasks related to the WaterFire’s philanthropy and fundraising activities
- Research and present ideas that are cost saving, can increase funding and will support the mission of
- WaterFire Providence.
- Tend to errand running and shopping activities as needed.
- Manage small volunteer groups to complete tasks and projects.
Assist WaterFire Providence staff as needed with respect to event production and organization’s needs.