The Client Support Team Internship is a year-round internship position within the Client Management Team. We are seeking current students who are available to work 17.5 hours per week on a year-round basis (possibility to work 40 hours/week during school breaks if student wants to develop further) and who are looking for a developmental experience. Junior students preferred.
- Learn about energy markets and the way companies manage their energy spend and risk
- Learn how Schneider Electric supports its client’s energy procurement activities
- Coordinate the receipt of client’s energy invoices
- Identify anomalies in the client’s data on our website Resource Advisor and in client’s energy invoices and investigate those issues
- Function as the primary contact regarding the client’s energy data
- Generate client reports
- Support client team in presentations and meetings.
- Provide client training on Schneider Electric’s client website, Resource Advisor
- Facilitate new client rollout with internal & external teams
- Establish relationships with clients at the plant and corporate level when needed
- Field customer inquiries
- Initiate budget process and communicate with client regarding the budgets
- Understand & adhere to the processes and controls of Schneider Electric
- Other duties as assigned