a month ago
Training and supervision by a licensed psychologist to work as an intake counselor dealing with a diverse patient population, including adults, children, and families with emotional and substance abuse issues. Issues include depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, OCD, ADHD, abuse, learning challenges, marriage and family stress and others.
• Internships available for undergraduate students.
• Training as an intake counselor.
• Opportunity for face to face interaction with patients
• Opportunity for writing and research on psychological issues.
• Excellent opportunity to learn overall administration, practice management and preparation for healthcare reform.
• Location of internship: Paramus, New Jersey.
Interested students please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org subject: Internship Spring 2023. No phone calls please.
Required graduation year
2024 - 2028
Number of positions available
1. Must be enrolled in an undergraduate college or university. NO graduate students.
2. Must be able to work 2 full days per week, Monday-Friday. 9am-5pm.
3. Dates: Aug 28 - Dec 22, 2023.
4. Location is in Paramus, New Jersey and is In-Person.
5.Must speak English fluently.
6.Must live within 1 hour drive of Paramus, N.J.
About Arista Counseling & Psychotherapy
Skills you'll need for this internship
provided by employer
What happens after you send in your application?
Arista Counseling & Psychotherapy is actively interviewing now. Due to the volume of applications, Arista Counseling & Psychotherapy has indicated that they will not follow up unless you are selected for an interview.
Get email updates for the latest PSYCHOLOGY INTERNSHIP jobs in Paramus, NJ
Learn how to get your resume noticed and nail that interview.
Build a better resume
98% of candidates are eliminated at the initial resume screening.Learn how to be in the 2%
Apply early and often
Apply early and apply often - the first 8 days of a job posting matter most.Tips for the application process
Prepare for the big interview
Do your research and practice your responses to make a lasting impression.How to ace your interview
Employers want to see that you’ve done your homework and are excited about the company.
Other essential interview questions:
More Interview Tips and Tricks