Sunpin Solar team is seeking one bilingual (English/Chinese) staff member to join the fast growing and fun team.
This position will be great for those who are in school and want to get exposure to a business environment with marketing and operation tasks. The ideal candidate possesses impeccable organizational skills and the ability to multitask. Outstanding customer service skills are a must, and we are seeking someone who is a team player, self-starter and fast learner who is unafraid of taking on tasks outside their area of specialization.
The ideal candidate will be
· Mandarin or Cantonese speaker required, writing and reading skills are preferred but not required
· Detail oriented, a self-starter and provide support to the marketing team members and HR on administration tasks
· Eager to learn and fun
· Have strong writing and editing skills
· Junior year or first year in the graduate program is preferred
This position is for part-time, on-site employment (20 hours per week) from our office in Irvine, CA. This position will last for 3 months with an option to extend.
· Research local incentive and tax credit availability, SREC price and electricity/PPA price to evaluate the economics of the potential projects to be acquired
· Work with BD team and present the financial metrics including internal rate of return, net present value and payback period for proposed project
· Prospect potential tax equity investors and project buyers and verify their eligibility (credit rating etc.)
· Support BD team in the origination, negotiation and closing of project finance transactions
· Help reorganize company’s file sharing platform
· Assist event or conference planning
· Assist meeting planning for our Chinese investor
· Establish company’s social media presence in China and manage Sunpin Solar's Chinese social media platforms such as WeChat
· Work with photo editing software like Adobe Photoshop to finalize design work for Sunpin Solar brochure and other marketing materials
· Data Entry and research solar incentive and identify new market opportunities
· Assist PR event planning and PR release draft
· Assist internal branding initiatives
· Support marketing team on Email campaign and direct mail campaign
· Answering inbound lead calls
· Book and arrange office perks, such as weekly lunches for teams and company snacks
· Plan internal team building events, e.g. volunteering activities, company trip etc.
· Help establish a women group within Sunpin Solar
· Support the Marketing team or HR in other efforts, as needed
Compensation: $15/hour, part-time approximately 20 hours