UIA Talent Agency is seeking an intern who will be responsible for administrative support, IT support, and Marketing/PR/Social Media support. You will work directly with the UIA Talent Agency team to support firm operations and, in limited instances, work directly with clients on logistics and marketing tasks. Should be available 32-40 hours per week during business hours. Internship is unpaid. Monthly commuting expenses will be reimbursed, lunches provided or reimbursed, and frequent complimentary tickets to NYC live entertainment performances are available. We will gladly provide references or letters of recommendation.Responsibilities
- Execute administrative office functions (filing, copying, and phone support).
- Perform content updates to company website.
- Perform day-to-day receptionist duties.
- Perform updates to company social media platforms and find ways to engage with social media audience.
- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities largely related to social media and internet marketing.
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements.
- Complete special projects and reports as delegated by artist management team to streamline operations.