American Leprosy Missions (ALM) is seeking an energetic, personable, and detail-oriented intern.
The development intern will work closely with an outstanding group of professionals dedicated to our mission. The intern will provide a wide range of database, administrative, fundraising, and general support tasks related to advancing stewardship efforts.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a career in nonprofit, marketing, event planning and/or the communications field. This is an exciting time to join an organization committed to envisioning new ways to tackle an ancient disease like leprosy, and similar diseases of poverty, with high-impact, sustainable solutions.
· Assist with donor communication - performing tasks that help the organization with donor care.
· Assist with capturing important information into donor database that would help in donor cultivation and relationship building.
· Assist with the creation of church presentation materials.
· Assist with preparing projects for volunteer groups.
· Assist with planning of American Leprosy Missions’ special events.
· Assist with brainstorming and providing ideas to create new outreach opportunities.
· Participate in staff meetings and learning opportunities.
· Other duties as assigned based on intern’s abilities and the needs of American Leprosy Missions.