3 months ago
Under the leadership of the Marketing Department, the intern will provide assistance in the creation, planning, and execution of videos for entertainment, educational, promotional, and training purposes for students, volunteers, and the general public.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE, BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO:
1. Create and develop training and safety videos for volunteers and staff.
2. Create and execute logistics of all video shoots and studio time.
3. Research various platforms to use for uploading/sharing videos and other media materials.
4. Create a video demonstration portfolio of afterschool school programs for educational and funding purposes.
5. Assist in creating new afterschool program and event ideas using various video platforms for upcoming semester.
6. Research, present, and create video vignettes and games for student Friday Night events.
7. Assist and document community outreach efforts for website media area.
8. Providing general assistance and other duties assign by Marketing Department.
Required graduation year
2024 - 2027
1. Passion for the mission of The Bridge Teen Center.
2. Interest/abilities related to video production.
3. Sensitivity to different opinions.
4. A friendly, responsive, and patient approach.
5. Personal and professional integrity.
6. The ability to work well with individuals and groups of students.
7. Clear and creative thinking.
8. The ability to meet deadlines and complete all tasks with excellence.
9. Strong organizational skills.
10. Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including both writing and verbal.
11. A sense of humor.
It is the desire of the Bridge Teen Center, through our internship program, for each student to experience hands-on training in a career area of interest and develop practical leadership skills for the future. We encourage interns to:
1. Set personal goals for what they would like to accomplish during their internship.
2. Have regular informational meetings with staff.
3. Tackle all tasks with enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
4. Take advantage of opportunities to learn more about the organization.
5. Gain exposure to new ideas and people (network).
6. Not be afraid of asking questions.
7. Take initiative.
About The Bridge Teen Center
Skills you'll need for this internship
provided by employer
What happens after you send in your application?
The Bridge Teen Center has not provided an expected interview date. If The Bridge Teen Center chooses not to move forward with your application, they will notify you.
Get email updates for the latest Video Production & Media Intern jobs in Orland Park, IL
Learn how to get your resume noticed and nail that interview.
Build a better resume
98% of candidates are eliminated at the initial resume screening.Learn how to be in the 2%
Apply early and often
Apply early and apply often - the first 8 days of a job posting matter most.Tips for the application process
Prepare for the big interview
Do your research and practice your responses to make a lasting impression.How to ace your interview
Employers want to see that you’ve done your homework and are excited about the company.
Other essential interview questions:
More Interview Tips and Tricks