Skip to content
- Assembles consumer rating reports by compiling, consolidating, formatting, and summarizing information, graphs, and presentations.
- Updates competitor database by inputting data from field sales; compiling, consolidating, formatting, and summarizing information, graphs, and presentations; distributing reports.
- Managing own projects from A-Z under guidance.
- Supports sales presentations by assembling quotations, proposals, videos, slide shows,
demonstration and product capability booklets; compiling account and competitor analysis.
- Prepares mailers and brochures by formatting content and graphics; arranging printing and internet packages.
- Conducts email marketing.
- Provides marketing tracking and research information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
email marketing, web content, organization, competitive analysis, brochures, graphics, sales presentations, internet, reporting, research information, slide shows, public relations, marketing communications, media relations, press releases
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online. Report potential fraud to us if you're unsure about the legitimacy of a job posting or employer on Chegg Internships.
- Never accept a check or other funds from a company to purchase materials necessary for your position.
- Avoid and report situations where employers require payment or work without compensation as part of the application process.
- Avoid corresponding with anyone who reaches out via text or email or outside of the Chegg Internships platform that you don't recognize.
- Be wary of Google Hangout or Skype interviews as these are not publicly-listed numbers that can be used to verify the legitimacy of the interviewer.
Chegg®Internships is a service provided by Chegg, Inc. © 2019 Chegg, Inc. All Rights Reserved