2 months ago
We are looking for a dynamic and self-motivated Social Media Intern to join our team. The intern will work closely with our Social Media Manager to create engaging content for our brand's social media presence, including keeping social media channels updated and brand-focused, and seeking out new social media avenues and ways of connecting with audiences.
- Assist in planning, writing, and scheduling social media updates across platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.
- Conduct social media audits to ensure best practices are being used.
- Help track social media engagement to identify high-performing ideas and campaigns for scalability.
- Support marketing initiatives and partnerships through social media channels.
- Monitor social media channels for industry trends and keep the team updated.
- Assist in creating and editing short-form videos, image overlays, and other multimedia for social platforms.
Number of positions available
- Ties to military, or first responder, community is not required, but a plus.
- Currently enrolled in or recently graduated from a program related to Marketing, Communications, or similar industry.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic familiarity with social media platforms and tools.
- Basic understanding of marketing concepts and best practices.
- Skilled in using Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.
- Available to work at least 2-10 hours a week.
- Willingness to support those who serve.
This position has duties required within working hours. The job operates in a professional office environment.
No travel is expected for this position.
Grunt Style provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Grunt Style complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
About Grunt Style
Skills you'll need for this internship
Skills you'll learn in this internship
provided by employer
What happens after you send in your application?
Grunt Style is actively interviewing now. If Grunt Style chooses not to move forward with your application, they will notify you.
Get email updates for the latest Social Media Intern jobs that are remote
Understand more about this internship and other internships like this
People who completed this type of internship end up in the following types of jobs
That get hired for this type of internship
Speech Communication And Rhetoric5%
Business Administration Management And Operations5%
325 other majors49%
People who did this kind of internship end up at the following companies
Learn how to get your resume noticed and nail that interview.
Build a better resume
98% of candidates are eliminated at the initial resume screening.Learn how to be in the 2%
Apply early and often
Apply early and apply often - the first 8 days of a job posting matter most.Tips for the application process
Prepare for the big interview
Do your research and practice your responses to make a lasting impression.How to ace your interview
Employers want to see that you’ve done your homework and are excited about the company.
Other essential interview questions:
More Interview Tips and Tricks