a year ago
We are looking for a tech-savvy sales engineer to assist with the selling of complex scientific and technological products and services involved ozone generating equipment using cold plasma technology for the air purification. You can check us out at http://pmosafe.com
The Sales Engineer's responsibilities include maintaining extensive knowledge of the products' parts, functions, and processes and assisting to close sales where technical expertise may be required to fit the clients' needs.
To be successful as a sales engineer, you should possess an in-depth knowledge of our company's technical products and services and you should be able to relate this knowledge in a way that is understandable to non-technical customers. You should be driven to achieve your sales goals and should have excellent sales and customer service skills.
Sales Engineer Responsibilities:
· Preparing and developing technical presentations to explain our company's products or services to customers.
· Discussing equipment needs and system requirements with customers and engineers.
· Collaborating with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support.
· Generating high-quality sales leads, following up after initial contact, securing and renewing orders, negotiating prices, completing sales, and arranging deliveries.
· Researching, developing and modifying products to meet customers' technical requirements and needs.
· Helping customers who have problems with installed products and recommending improved or upgraded materials and machinery.
· Soliciting and logging client feedback and evaluating the data to create new sales and marketing strategies to target customers.
· Identifying areas for improvement and communicating these issues as well as possible solutions to upper management.
· Setting and achieving sales goals and quotas.
· Training other members of the sales team on the technical aspects of the company's products and services.
· Degree in engineering, marketing, business administration, or related field.
· Experience in sales and the technology field.
· Strong communication, interpersonal, customer service, and sales skills.
· The ability to relate technical information to non-technical customers.
· Excellent technical and problem-solving skills.
· Good leadership and team working skills.
· Willingness to continue your sales and engineering education.
About Journey To Wellness Inc.
Skills you'll need for this internship
Skills you'll learn in this internship
provided by employer
What happens after you send in your application?
Journey To Wellness Inc. is actively interviewing now. Due to the volume of applications, Journey To Wellness Inc. has indicated that they will not follow up unless you are selected for an interview.
Journey To Wellness Inc. also indicates this role is likely to convert to full-time.
Get email updates for the latest Electrical Sales Engineer jobs that are remote
Understand more about this internship and other internships like this
People who completed this type of internship end up in the following types of jobs
That get hired for this type of internship
Electrical And Electronics Engineering9%
58 other majors40%
People who did this kind of internship end up at the following companies
Learn how to get your resume noticed and nail that interview.
Build a better resume
98% of candidates are eliminated at the initial resume screening.Learn how to be in the 2%
Apply early and often
Apply early and apply often - the first 8 days of a job posting matter most.Tips for the application process
Prepare for the big interview
Do your research and practice your responses to make a lasting impression.How to ace your interview
Employers want to see that you’ve done your homework and are excited about the company.
Other essential interview questions:
More Interview Tips and Tricks