a day ago
Must be 18 and older and live in LOS ANGELES or near by
Prefer full time but part time candidates will be taken in consideration
Note: We are not looking for photographers and not reviewing photographers portfolios
* Managing Studio and production Equipment
* Establishing Photo equipment list and ordering/following up with rental equipment places
* Helping with location scouting and organizing images
Post production duties :
Utilize layout software to edit videos in an aesthetically pleasing and easy-to-read arrangement
- Responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact
- Interpreting the editor's needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose ( moodboard or film treatment)
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Meet with Director/photographer in order to discuss the appearance of the upcoming video
- Decide on typeface and fonts for videos covers and headlines
- Decide how visuals and articles will be tied together
- Decide which type of artwork and other visuals will be used for each story
This is an incredible opportunity for your work to be put into live practice, everything you do will be directly applied to company and you will be directly involved with the day to day operations of the magazine.
Number of positions available
- Excellent abilities with Editing , after effect , youtube , instagram
strong film/camera skills
- Able to work closely with a team
- Enjoy supporting others creativity with technical work
- Able to schedule and prioritize tasks.
- Interested in working with computers as well as collaborating with others
- Knowledge of media, typography, and portfolio development
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to visualize the final product during the design process
- Must also be able to work independently
- its full time or part time with flexibility — can lead to paid position
Must be willing to commit for 6 months and longer as some period of time are fully empty (you will not be super busy the entire 6 months!)
About FV magazine
Skills you'll need for this internship
Skills you'll learn in this internship
provided by employer
How will you be compensated for this role?
Benefits for this internship
provided by employer
What happens after you send in your application?
Interviews for this role are expected to start on 09/24/23. Due to the volume of applications, FV magazine has indicated that they will not follow up unless you are selected for an interview.
FV magazine also indicates this role is likely to convert to full-time.
Get email updates for the latest Photo Studio management intern for celebrities photographer jobs in Los Angeles, CA
Understand more about this internship and other internships like this
People who completed this type of internship end up in the following types of jobs
That get hired for this type of internship
Business Administration Management And Operations3%
126 other majors65%
People who did this kind of internship end up at the following companies
For Los Angeles, CA | $5,264/mo
Learn how to get your resume noticed and nail that interview.
Build a better resume
98% of candidates are eliminated at the initial resume screening.Learn how to be in the 2%
Apply early and often
Apply early and apply often - the first 8 days of a job posting matter most.Tips for the application process
Prepare for the big interview
Do your research and practice your responses to make a lasting impression.How to ace your interview
Employers want to see that you’ve done your homework and are excited about the company.
Other essential interview questions:
More Interview Tips and Tricks