3 days ago
Are you a video enthusiast looking to gain experience in the field of Audio / Video Technician? We have the perfect opportunity for you!
Unity for Equality is now looking for an Audio / Video Technician who will be responsible for creating, executing, and editing video content and photography specifically intended for social media, internal company use, supporting documents and presentations, event promotion, and external marketing uses.
The Audio / Video Technician will work under the Video Department and will work closely with the Department Director to create irresistible videos.
Internship Duties Include:
What we’re looking for:
- Developing creative and engaging videos for website and social media
- Effective storytelling skills required with social media channels including, but not limited to, TikTok, YouTube, and Snapchat
- Oversee, plan and deliver video content on Unity for Equality website and social media sites
- Create engaging multimedia content (and/or outsource this effectively) across multiple platforms
- Ability to produce quality and creative work
- Knowledge with Adobe Creative Cloud: Premiere, After Effects, Media Encoder, I-Movie, Final Cut Pro
- Create videos to help increase brand awareness and increase customer engagement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to give and receive team feedback
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
Number of positions available
To apply for this position please apply directly through our website by visiting the link - https://unityforequality.org/volunteer-inquiry-form/
About Unity For Equality
Skills you'll need for this internship
provided by employer
What happens after you send in your application?
Unity For Equality has not provided an expected interview date. Due to the volume of applications, Unity For Equality has indicated that they will not follow up unless you are selected for an interview.
Get email updates for the latest Audio / Video Intern jobs in New York, NY
Understand more about this internship and other internships like this
People who completed this type of internship end up in the following types of jobs
That get hired for this type of internship
Film Cinema Video Studies7%
Speech Communication And Rhetoric7%
Radio And Television6%
83 other majors56%
People who did this kind of internship end up at the following companies
For New York, NY | $5,639/mo
Learn how to get your resume noticed and nail that interview.
Build a better resume
98% of candidates are eliminated at the initial resume screening.Learn how to be in the 2%
Apply early and often
Apply early and apply often - the first 8 days of a job posting matter most.Tips for the application process
Prepare for the big interview
Do your research and practice your responses to make a lasting impression.How to ace your interview
Employers want to see that you’ve done your homework and are excited about the company.
Other essential interview questions:
More Interview Tips and Tricks