4 months ago
This is an unpaid internship, however the experiences gained from this position will be invaluable and rewarding for one’s future references and ambitious desires to be financially successful. This is an extremely unique opportunity for highly motivated individuals to work on the business development aspects of startup business. & existing businesses with the help of experienced entrepreneurs.
Responsibilities Intern responsibilities may include any of the following, as well as additional unlisted functions
• Web design and maintenance of business websites on Go Daddy & Wix platforms.
• Overseeing third party script integration as needed
• Maintaining and editing of multiple themes and plugins
• Establish milestones, goals, and track progress
• Generate reports on project status
• Work with Staff to solicit input and execute necessary action items
· Implement copy edits and revisions to Business websites as part of quality control process
• Format, upload, and add photography to Business websites
• Build page layouts and contact forms for websites
• Conceptualize creative ideas with Staff & clients.
Number of positions available
Keen awareness of web interface design and aesthetics • Self-motivated with the ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously • Ability to generate, share, and follow through on creative ideas
· Ability to collaborate with others as well as work independently
· It’s essential that applicants have excellent communication skills, demonstrate creativity, and understand the importance of professionalism and attending to even the smallest details.
· Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
• • Must have a passion for the creative development process
• Strong listening skills and the ability to be open to new ideas from team members, and clients.
• Ability to manage several projects with keen attention to details and process
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Attention to detail and excellent organization skills
• Possess creativity, energy, and boundless ideas
• MUST be knowledgeable and experienced with technology and comfortable working in a virtual office environment
• Strong analytical skills Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Required 4—10 hours/week.
• Candidates are NOT required to work between normal hours (9:00AM-5:00PM) except for specific reasons such as a planned meeting.
• Candidates will be required to track their time and company activities.
• Studying for or recently graduated with a degree in IT/Computer Science preferred
About Flow Synergy Business Alliance
Skills you'll need for this internship
Skills you'll learn in this internship
provided by employer
What happens after you send in your application?
Flow Synergy Business Alliance is actively interviewing now. Due to the volume of applications, Flow Synergy Business Alliance has indicated that they will not follow up unless you are selected for an interview.
Flow Synergy Business Alliance also indicates this role is likely to convert to full-time.
Get email updates for the latest Web Designer jobs that are remote
Understand more about this internship and other internships like this
People who completed this type of internship end up in the following types of jobs
That get hired for this type of internship
Design And Applied Arts8%
237 other majors61%
People who did this kind of internship end up at the following companies
Learn how to get your resume noticed and nail that interview.
Build a better resume
98% of candidates are eliminated at the initial resume screening.Learn how to be in the 2%
Apply early and often
Apply early and apply often - the first 8 days of a job posting matter most.Tips for the application process
Prepare for the big interview
Do your research and practice your responses to make a lasting impression.How to ace your interview
Employers want to see that you’ve done your homework and are excited about the company.
Other essential interview questions:
More Interview Tips and Tricks