Located in the Dayton, OH area, WhiteHorse Consulting is a dynamic sales and marketing firm specializing in customer acquisition and satisfaction. On behalf of our client, we consult consumers in a retail based environment on their telecommunications needs. Our direct marketing & sales approach generates profitable customers and superior brand representation.
We believe in celebrating individual success as well as our team success and know that the only way weve been able to grow as quickly as we have is through the dedication and hard work of our team. We ask our team to be courageous enough to try new methods and push out of their comfort zones in ways theyve never been asked to before. Being a member of WhiteHorse Consulting means that you must be in the pursuit of excellence and willing to learn and grow.
- Lead, train, and manage other members of the account team and deal with any issues that may arise.
- Manage several accounts and be the face of the company to many clients.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Deliver sales presentations to client executives.
- Handle inbound sales lead calls and convert calls into sales.
- Make outbound lead follow-up calls by telephone and/or e-mail to qualify leads and sell products/services.
- Research new customers via internet, phone, referrals and networking.
- Negotiate sales contracts and agreements to maximize profit.
- Identify client needs and exceed expectations.
- Collaborate with sales team, key executives and stakeholders to achieve sales goals and grow business.
- Achieve high sales targets and goals; motivate account team to exceed goals.
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager or equivalent experience
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Advanced selling, listening and negotiation skills
- Ability to build strong customer relationships, to persuade, motivate, and influence others
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint and Word)
- Public speaking and presentation skills
- Strong analytical, decision-making, and problem solving skills
- Advanced organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field