Company is looking for a Accounting/Tax Intern. The student filing this position will handle a wide range of important duties.
- Assist with month-end financial reports
- Post journal entries
- Help with accounts receivable, payable and bank statement reconciliation
- Assist with state and local government tax entities
- Assist with various tax entities matters
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Work with the team on yearly forecasting efforts
- Data Entry
- Credit Checks
Applicants should be Business, Finance, Economics or Accounting majors with proficient in Microsoft Office applications. Attention to detail, the ability to multi-task and excellent communication skills are all essential to this position.