About Us: Formed in 2015, BCoT has become the leader in enterprise-class software which allows organizations to quickly leverage the capabilities of blockchain technology. Our premier platform Catenis Enterprise offers a web services layer for rapid Bitcoin blockchain integration, to simplify and accelerate secure global peer-to-peer edge device messaging, digital asset control, and recording of immutable data. We are a start-up company located in Manhattan, New York City in the United States.
We are a small team of down to earth professionals. Intelligent, dedicated, high energy, fun, caring people.
The position is an unpaid summer internship assisting the team with relevant tasks aligned with Major: writing articles for blogs, short excerpt for the website, researching relevant topics, writing training material. Bring your own laptop/cell. The expectation of the dress code is casual (business attire not necessary / no torn clothing).
The work schedule will be: 4 Days a Week / Friday Off (10:30 am 5:30 pm) in Office - Flexible if need time off.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The intern is responsible for assisting the project team with different projects that require writing for: articles, blogs, posting on social media, short excerpt for website, researching relevant topics. Assist with tasks that involve creating training contents.
To be considered for the Intern program students must be enrolled as a full-time or part-time student at a Junior or Senior degree level and meet the following requirements:
• Majoring in English, with a minor in Information Technology. Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline.
• Writing Skills, Editing Skills, Reading Skills
• Some past leadership experience, community and/or campus involvement
• Strong technical skills including understanding of software development principles
• Must speak English and have a valid visa status if here on a student visa
• Ability to live and work in the Metro New York area