The Anthony Bates Foundation is an AZ NPO that organizes free / low cost cardiac screening events for youth and their families at schools, community centers & other areas. Education & awareness of Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) will assist to lower SCA deaths in youth. Our ABF World Headquarters is located in North Phoenix.
We are looking for extremely creative and fun individuals to assist our executive team to work on our project of building an electronic / digital version of 19 years of our cardiac screening results database from our paper results. This data will be used in a national repository to share with our researchers at Kansas State University & the University of Arizona to name a few. Plus, we have the opportunity to assist other cardiac screening organizations in digitizing their screening results this summer.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES;
• Works at the ABF World Headquarters office, 2 to 3 days a week, maximum of 6 hours per day with breaks.
• Evaluates and analyzes results and communicates needs with the team.
• Other office duties as assigned.
- Works well with our small team.
- Takes initiative and uses independent judgment and discretion in setting daily priorities to complete tasks on time.
- Some knowledge of EKG tracing and/or desires knowledge of EKGs
- Use in Microsoft Office products (Excel)
- Develops positive and constructive working relationships with team members, and other volunteers
- Willing to adapt schedule to meet needs of this fall project.
- Works with the "team schedule" of other interns to make their deadlines and goals.
- Communicates in a professional, positive, respectful and courteous manner, offering possible solutions to problems.
- Maintains private sensitive participant information within the confines HIPPA.