Provide administrative support to the Candidate, including meeting coordination, proactive calendar management, data input and report generation, and file organization and optimization.
Assist Candidate with donor correspondence and gift acknowledgments, special mailings, preparation of donor packets and proposals, and creation of reports and presentations. Assist Candidate with the implementation of campaign-related events, including contract routing, sending invitations, tracking RSVPs, preparing name tags, etc.
Assist Campaign Director to facilitate Campaign Committee meetings, including date and location scheduling, attendance, agenda and materials preparation, and taking meeting minutes.
As directed, facilitate the fundraising activities of volunteer campaign solicitors by providing clerical, record-keeping, and other administrative support for their prospect identification, cultivation, and solicitation efforts.
Assist Campaign Director to develop and maintain an accurate report of campaign progress to date.
- Manage the development, implementation, and tracking of marketing campaigns.
- Define campaign objectives, target audiences, strategies, and identify the optimum marketing mix of deliverables, events, and media.
- Keep campaign plan on time, on budget, and on message by working with a broad team of marketing and creative experts.
- Ability to develop marketing and campaign strategies, programs and plans
- Experience and knowledge in all digital and social marketing platforms
- Ability to lead cross-functional project teams
- Advanced communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Advanced project management skills, PMP certification is a plus
- Knowledge of the latest trends and marketing best practices
- Advanced MS Office skills; Powerpoint, Excel, and Word
- Interest or experience in political science, marketing, social sciences or a related field