Located in the Dayton, OH area, WhiteHorse Consulting is a dynamic sales and marketing firm specializing in customer acquisition and satisfaction. On behalf of our client, we consult consumers in a retail based environment on their telecommunications needs. Our direct marketing & sales approach generates profitable customers and superior brand representation.
We believe in celebrating individual success as well as our team success and know that the only way weve been able to grow as quickly as we have is through the dedication and hard work of our team. We ask our team to be courageous enough to try new methods and push out of their comfort zones in ways theyve never been asked to before. Being a member of WhiteHorse Consulting means that you must be in the pursuit of excellence and willing to learn and grow.
- Manage the development, implementation and tracking of marketing campaigns.
- Define campaign objectives, target audiences, strategies, and identify the optimum marketing mix of deliverables, events, and media.
- Keep campaign plan on time, on budget, and on message by working with a broad team of marketing and creative experts.
- Lead creative development team and brainstorm new campaign strategies.
- Write, edit and proofread copy for promotional materials.
- Deliver campaign performance reports, web analysis and evaluation of KPIs.
- Communicate campaign plans and results to internal and external stakeholders.
- Research markets, trends and competitors to identify opportunities.
- Proven experience as a Campaign Manager or equivalent background
- Ability to develop marketing and campaign strategies, programs and plans
- Experience and knowledge in all digital and social marketing platforms
- Ability to lead cross functional project teams
- Advanced communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Advanced project management skills, PMP certification is a plus
- Knowledge of latest trends and marketing best practices
- Advanced MS Office skills; Powerpoint, Excel and Word
- BS/MS degree in Marketing, Business or a related field