Join our growing team of passionate, competitive, talented, and dedicated people who are seeking to become the dominant investor research player within the private capital markets industry. Located in Greater Boston, FINTRX offers data, research & software solutions built to streamline the asset raising efforts of hedge funds, private equity funds, real estate funds, funds of funds, asset managers, private companies and the like. We take our day to day dedication very seriously, however we also know how to enjoy the journey and have fun while doing it.
Note: this internship is unpaid, however, college credits are available if your university permits.
• Assist in all areas of the research process, including but not limited to; web-based research projects, summarizing vast amounts of information, updating/reviewing investor profiles, and more
• Assist in growing our global investor research
• Bring an entrepreneurial attitude and present new ideas to the team
• Work closely with the head of research and the CEO on various projects
• Provide ongoing support to the research team as needed
• Bring a work hard / play hard attitude
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
• Strong interpersonal, organizational, writing and communication skills
• High attention to detail and interest in the FinTech space
• Able to work in a team setting, as well as independently
• Prior research experience a plus, but not required
• Proficient with the internet, computers and Google Apps/Microsoft Office
• Positive attitude and willingness to learn new skills
• Interest in Finance / Research / Data