This is an amazing opportunity to gain direct hands on experience in publishing and communications while developing an understanding of the functions that support and build an online business. We promote creativity and self-starters offering opportunities for project management to give you professional experience and development.
Our intern will mainly help write web copy and social content focused on food, recipes, clean eating and healthy living as a whole.
You will work virtually from your home office. A reliable internet connection is required!
Include, but are not limited to:
Write articles onsite
Write engagement letters to secure social and content partners
Maintain partnership programs with brands and social outlets
Offer new ideas and site topics to cover
Engage and respond to social media audience
Write for social media
Assist with conceptualizing and executing promotions
Implement social media initiatives onsite and within marketing materials
Evaluate social media programs and post results with analytics
You must be an excellent writer with writing experience - Juniors, Seniors and Graduate Students are highly preferred.
• Knowledge of proper grammar and writing techniques
• Ability to multi-task
• Passionate and confident in sharing his/her ideas
• Applicants should have high attention to detail; be able to work well as part of a team, but also be able to perform tasks independently; possess exceptional oral and written communication.
• Strong online research skills, interest and experience in social media
• Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified time frames
• Positive attitude, flexibility, exceptional work ethic and problem solving mentality.
• Seeking current seniors and graduate students, in or have experience in journalism, public relations, marketing, advertising, social media or a related field.
• Passionate and knowledgeable about healthy living
*Include the number of hours per week you are dedicating to an internship.
*Include links to or a doc with writing samples.