Win Management, Inc. is seeking an intern to work closely with the President of this consulting and events company. This individual will be working primarily on an exciting new division of the company called VenuesAndEstates.com.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Social Media (Facebook, Pinterest) and Online Advertising.
• Design email templates and website updates to reflect V&E's brand.
• Responding to bride and groom inquiries.
• Setting up venue tours.
• Producing venue tour confirmations and tour packages.
• Assisting with communications to and from couples, vendors and venues.
Event Planning and Production:
• Work with Planning Team for event-related needs, including menus, venue marketing pieces, venue tours, catering, facilities and other vendors.
• Produce event recap reports for each event as appropriate.
Education and/or Experience:
Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree Tourism and Hospitality, Communications, Business or related field or one years’ experience in event planning preferred.
Proficient personal computer skills, i.e. Microsoft Office Suite. Adobe, InDesign, Photoshop, Mail Chimp and Canva experience a bonus.