Grow & Fortify aims to cultivate an environment where value-added agricultural producers, operators and growers innovate and thrive. We plan, organize and execute events and festivals for the Maryland Wineries Association, the Brewers Association of Maryland, the Maryland Distillers Guild as well as and other value-added agricultural events. We offer internships to students who are currently enrolled in college, and able to receive credit for the internship.
Hospitality Management Work with Event Manager to plan and manage festivals and events, including, assist in managing G&Fs weekend festivals throughout the internship, Assist in planning and management of special events sponsored by G&F.
Students interested in applying should send resume, cover letter and writing sample via email to:
Grow & Fortify
Successful candidates will have willingness to learn public relations professional skills and strategies, and:
• Have excellent writing, editing and verbal communication skills;
• Be punctual;
• Respect deadlines;
• Be a self starter and be proactive;
• Be able to work in a goal-oriented environment;
• Thrive in a high pressure environment;
• Be a strategic and creative thinker;
• Have extreme attention to detail;
• Must have reliable transportation
Due to the MWA’s promotion of the state’s wine industry, interns must be at least 21 years old.