The core of UDS is reimbursements! Our goal is to help people save money while educating them on how important Credit, Investments, & Entrepreneurship is. It is important for consumers to realize that UDS is not insurance, although we have similarities, our focus is to make sure reimbursements are received on things you cannot control. Ask yourself when was the last time you or someone you know damaged a cell phone? What about the last time you or someone you know received some type of traffic ticket? What about medical, dental, & vision Co-Pays? These are just a few things that we reimburse on.
- Analyze financial data including budgets, income statements, forecasts.
- Develop financial models, conduct benchmarking and summarize analysis.
- Identify financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with forecasts.
- Create forecasts of future business conditions using multiple scenarios.
- Review capital budget proposals and make recommendations to management.
- Prepare monthly consolidation and executive financial package, present results to senior management.
- Provide creative recommendations to improve financial performance.
- Develop, maintain and distribute ad-hoc reports and financial models as needed.
- Maintain current financial knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing publications.
- Proven working experience as a Financial Analyst or equivalent background
- Knowledge of financial forecasting, accounting, reporting and analysis
- Experience with statistical analysis, packages and software
- Knowledge of current financial subjects, market forecast, laws and regulations
- Excellent presentation, reporting, communication and interpersonal skills
- Advanced attention to detail, organizational and problem solving skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Proficient in spreadsheets, databases and financial software applications
- Advanced MS Office skills; Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word
- BS degree in Finance, Economics or related field