Tranz Business center is in need of an intern position who will learn how the underwriting process of different financial planning offered as financial solutions to the individual, companies, and institutions. MD Consulting is a marketing arm of many insurance and investment companies.
- Develop marketing strategies and promote all types of new insurance contracts or suggest additions/changes to existing ones.
- Evaluate business or individual customers’ needs and propose protection plans that meet their criteria.
- Build productive relationships to create a pool of prospective clients from various sources by networking, cold calling, using referrals etc.
- Report progress of monthly/quarterly goals to appropriate stakeholders.
- Work with clients to deliver risk management strategies that fit their risk profiles.
- Monitor insurance claims to ensure mutual satisfaction and ensure all policy requirements are fulfilled.
- Achieve new business production goals and objectives.
- Maintain CRM systems, databases and records.
- Keep up to date on industry knowledge and new products/services.
fe, property, medical, etc.)
- Advanced selling, influencing, listening and negotiation skills
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions and building strong, lasting customer relationships
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Solid experience with CRM systems and MS Office (Word, Excel, and Powerpoint)
- Advanced organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Public speaking and presentation skills
- Strong analytical, decision-making, and problem solving skills
- High school diploma required; BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field a plus; appropriate insurance license preferred