If the following keywords resonate with yourself-
Mental Health, inspire, engage and create then read on
All though we cant give too much away about what we do on this medium- ASSIF is a mental health initiative which has the support of CALM, Samaritans and MIND. The technology underneath it is being worked on by some fantastic people from Google and Oxford University so this really is an opportunity to jump on board with something that is innovative and will help people.
This is a key role within a vibrant atmosphere based out of the exciting WeWork office space in Spinningfields, in Manchester City Centre. Whilst were discussing our offices- working for us youll be eligible for free Yoga classes, meditation classes, youll have access to your own bar, the Thursday after work club in our offices provides Manchester's finest bars and restaurants with the opportunities to show off their business and boy they do that, all expenses paid trips to London to work out of the Google offices when needed!!
So whats not to love?
you will work with and support our Social Media Tribe in developing and driving creative direction in line with overall strategies for the brand and deliver all aspects of the brand expression, digital marketing and PR collateral.
This will involve:
* Taking briefs and delivering compelling creative output
* Working closely with our ‘Social Media Tribe’ and Founders, challenging them to generate fresh, creatively appealing and commercially viable ideas.
* Bring the brand to life in various internal and external brand communications: Social media content, infographics, print ads, outdoor posters, online display banners, PR materials: Look book, event invitations, campaigns, etc
* You will be part of the brand team where you will lead creative brainstorms and answer campaign briefs.
* You will take part in the creative process of the brand campaigns and bring to life ideas and concepts in your design
* Design, create and schedule email communications using Campaign monitor within agreed guidelines and deadlines - This is done on a weekly basis to ensure customer engagements/product
* Plan, develop and produce fresh visual, sharable content to engage our customers and online community.
* Working as a team to execute pre-planned content based around key marketing projects, economic / property news and seasonal calendar events
* Designing any promotional graphics from paid advertising to internal trend reports for web and social media platforms
* Know your stuff about graphic design
* Be a team player
* Able to work under the pressure of deadlines
* Someone who can think outside the box