DESIGN. SIMPLE. DISTINCTIVE.
These words signify the way Norasack Design has been helping clients succeed for over 20 years. We believe in the creative balance. Successful design has the ability to take a clients message and convey it through strong, precise visuals. Simple means taking complex problems and solving them with clear, concise solutions. Distinctive design stands on its own and captures a unique sense of beauty, grace and balance. We believe for every communications problem there is a design solution that is both simple and distinctive.
- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible for incorporating current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
- Assist team members with design needs including, sorting stock photos, creating mockups, brainstorming, and office maintenance
- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school or a recent graduate
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and client feedback
- Must provide your own laptop for daily use