We will train the right candidate .
Country Club Services (CCS), located in New Jersey, is the premier valet parking services company, specializing in transportation logistics, management consulting and parking lot management. Our mission is to provide a single source solution for our clients and their guests' parking and transportation needs through unparalleled customer service.
CCS is currently looking to hire an Assistant Manager help us hire and train new parking attendants . This is a long term part-time position that can turn into full-time.
- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
- Help scheduling manager with the weekly schedule
- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills