The events assistant will work under the close direction of the companys founder, Koya Webb, to ensure that Koya and Get Loved Up events are always at their best potential. The events assistant intern will be involved with on site events tasks such as logistics, taking photos an videos, posting to Social Media, note taking, assisting Koya with tasks as needed. The events a should expect to work closely with managers and clients. This internship will benefit aspiring Holistic Wellness professionals.
This events assistant internship position will require someone local to the Los Angeles area. Must have your own cell phone, transportation and laptop.
About Get Loved Up and Koya Webb
Koya Webb is an internationally recognized yoga teacher, personal trainer, holistic health and wellness coach, author, motivational speaker, and professional fitness model revolutionizing the holistic living landscape. She is the creator of Get Loved Up, a platform that encourages people to love yourself, love others, and love the planet by practicing environmental sustainability, plant based nutrition, and mindful movement.
Please submit cover letter, resume, and references to apply.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Create systems of organization
Increase efficiency within the company
Attend holistic health and yoga events to assist as needed
Event planning and coordination
Correspondence with team
Daily schedule creation & daily updates.
• This internship is per diem, must be able to commit 10+ hours a week- or as needed
• Microsoft Office and Email proficiency
• Clear and concise written and verbal communication
• Ability to think creatively and innovatively
• Personal judgment and discretion
• Passion for holistic wellness and self-care
• Willingness to listen and learn
• Flexible availability; may require some evening and weekend coverage
-Must have your own cell phone, transportation and laptop.