The Wolf Education & Research Center (WERC), a nonprofit dedicated to education about Pacific Northwest carnivores, is seeking a Marketing Intern & Project Manager for the months of June - September. Historically, WERC is an Idaho and Washington based wolf sanctuary and regional education outreach program. WERC is funded through private donations, volunteerism, and grants.
The available position is available immediately to the right candidate who is a resident or college age student who resides or studies within 10 miles of our University Place office. The position is in-house but flexible for the right candidate. The candidate will need reliable transportation, demonstrate clear time management abilities, and be seeking a future in Project Management, ideally for nonprofits but not required.
Compensation: $500 per month
Hours per week: 20
- Familiarizing with Basecamp.com (an invitation to project will be extended to the candidate)
- A thorough discussion of project scope
- Inventory existing merchandise
- Work with web-tech to build out Shopify store
- Create web-ready photos of products
- Review progress with WERC President
- Launch by September 1, 2019, or sooner
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.