Max Effect Marketing is a media and digital marketing firm based in Denver, CO. Started in 2013 as a strictly digital company, we have expanded our offerings to include all things digital, plus media buys in television, radio and direct mail. We specialize in multi-channel marketing plans.
The position is an internship, so it will be as much about learning and training as it will be about completing tasks. We want the person we choose for the internship to get a crash course in real life marketing situations over the course of the 3 months. This includes:
- Market research
- Social media
- Content Marketing
- Media Buys
- Marketing Strategy
- Email Marketing
- Marketing Analytics and data
- Much more!
You will not be getting coffee or doing data entry. You will be engaged in real marketing scenarios working with real clients. Our company can offer course credit if your institute permits in addition to payment. The internship will be in person, so you must be living in the Denver Metro area over the summer. It is 20 hours per week and that is a flexible schedule between M-F 8 am - 5 pm.
All applicants welcome. Must have some experience in:
- social media - even if it is only personal. If you have done any organic or paid campaigns, great!
- Basic knowledge of internet, websites, marketing platforms, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative mind
- Positive Attitude
- Good work ethic
- Desire to learn and grow
- Work on different marketing campaigns including - email, content, social media, SEM, radio and TV
- Help with organic social media efforts to engage new audiences with fresh content.
- Content writing for ads and blogs
- Participate in marketing strategy meetings
- Learn how to evaluate data and make decisions based on evaluation
- Help with campaign implementation
- Pursuing a Bachelors or just graduated with a Bachelors in any field.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Good work ethic