Brainstormers! is a professional theatre company, devoted to motivating and celebrating young authors. We tour schools, libraries, camps, fairs and festivals across the U.S. with top quality, high-energy, interactive large-group productions, and hands-on classroom workshops that empower kids with their creative writing super powers. Weve been nominated three times for a Governors Award in Arts in Education, and voted Best Assembly Program by the Michigan Principals Association (MEMSPA) for 22 years in a row. Since 1987, Brainstormers! has inspired the writing of over three million stories!
**Brainstormers! has been selected as a 2018 "Future Workforce Fueler" for excellence in our internship program by Michbusiness.com!**
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze marketing, sales materials and grant programs
- Investigate Public Relations opportunities
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Education, Theater Arts
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Passion for motivating kids through creative writing