Small marketing and event management firm is seeking a summer/fall intern.
As an intern, you will get to work business leaders, community groups, and other small businesses in Columbia, all while working on real projects that you will manage.
The ideal candidate will be someone who can walk in a room of people and cannot leave without making new contacts. The candidate must be skilled on all major social media platforms. Bonus if you have some graphic design experience.
We are looking for someone super organized, friendly, creative, and loves everything about Columbia.
What We Require:
1. Background in Marketing, Communication, Business, Graphic Design, or similar.
2. Strong communication skills.
3. Experience with social networking sites.
4. Proficient in Microsoft Suite Office.
5. Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
6. Creative and Flexible.
7. Very strong interpersonal skills.
8. Interest in marketing strategies and community development.
9. An attitude where you are willing to roll up your sleeves for whatever the job may require.
10.Willingness to have fun!
Interested candidates can email their resume and why you are a perfect fit for the position to email@example.com.