The Anthony Bates Foundation is an AZ NPO that organizes free / low cost cardiac screening events for youth and their families at schools, community centers & other areas. Education & awareness of Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) will assist to lower SCA deaths in youth. Our ABF World Headquarters is located in North Phoenix.
We are looking for an extremely creative and fun individual to assist our executive team in expanding our market reach, drive consumer sales and promote specific events statewide and nationwide.
Market services by developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns; making on site visits to potential clients; maintaining promotional materials inventory; planning and promoting attendance at large events; and create marketing impact reports. The Marketing Coordinator will also assist managers with administration duties.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES;
• Works with the public on a regular basis, 2 to 5 days a week
• Develops new relationships with target market stakeholders to expand the program within the defined geographic area.
• Researches and implements opportunities to produce sustainable revenue for ABF programs.
• Develops measurement criteria of events/program success; evaluates and analyzes results and prepares reports detailing same.
• Develops new relationships for program awareness, marketing efforts and funding.
• Cultivates donors, sponsors and support in conjunction with CEO/Founder and Board Members for the ABF event calendar.
• Markets current events and programs via the website and collateral materials including digital and social media, such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter and similar marketing.
• Prepares reports for management and Board to track program progress, activities and successes.
• Participates in the development of a long range business plan for new programs, including feasibility studies, budgets, implementation process and requirements for ongoing support to meet identified organizational and community needs.
• Travel within Phoenix metro area. Required with potential for travel to other areas of Arizona as programs expand.
• Other duties and programs as assigned.
- Works well with public and businesses large and small.
- Takes initiative and uses independent judgment and discretion in setting daily priorities to complete tasks on time.
- Produces accurate and quality work on time and within the budget.
- Use and proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Publisher, etc.)
- Develops positive and constructive working relationships with team members, volunteers, Board of Directors, consultants, vendors, sponsors and community partners.
- Willing to adapt schedule to meet unexpected & expected scheduled needs
- Some scheduled needs may require working early mornings, weekends and/or evenings.
- Shares pertinent information with supervisor and team members regarding work progress, successes, barriers, concerns.
- Communicates in a professional, positive, respectful and courteous manner, offering possible solutions to problems.
- Maintains private sensitive participant information within the confines HIPPA.